How Do I Begin a Relationship with Jesus?
1. Recognize that God loves you with an immense love and desires to save you:
2. Acknowledge that you are a sinner, lost without Jesus Christ:
3. Accept that salvation is a gift offered freely through Jesus. It is not something to be "earned" by righteous deeds or good works:
4. Repent of any know sins, confessing them to Jesus:
5. Believe that God for Christ's sake has forgiven you. As you surrender your life to Jesus, you are forgiven and accepted. The gift of eternal life is yours by faith:
6. Since you are now Christ's child, His precious possession, He will begin to work miraculous changes in your life through His Holy Spirit:
7. Our loving Saviour has pledged to guide us from earth to heaven. You may fall but remember He is there to pick you up and get you started on the road to heaven again.